JOIN THE TEAMSucceed here
At Health Payment Systems, you will find yourself surrounded by top talent and in a rewarding, challenging role that inspires you both personally and professionally. Because you are key to delivering our promise to our customers each day, we are fully committed to your growth and engagement.
What sets Health Payment Systems apart is our focus on people. We look for people who share the same drive and want to accomplish something of lasting value for their customers. Our Core Values and Operating Code are the organizational standards we follow on a daily basis.
HPS offers a wide range of benefits that will help meet you and your family’s needs today while building for the future. The benefits package includes:
- A 401(k) plan plus a generous employer match
- Gold standard health insurance with Health Savings Account (HSA) option with generous employer contribution
- Additional low cost insurance plans including dental, vision, disability and life
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care, dependent day care, and parking/mass transit expenses
- A robust wellness program that offers free onsite healthcare clinic, employees incentives and rewards for healthy behaviors
- Paid vacations, holidays and educational assistance
- Paid Community Assistance Time Off – up to 16 hours/year
- Paid paternity leave
- Business casual (jeans) and summer hours
- An employee discount program offering exclusive deals from participating merchants
Our latest employee survey says it all:
Voluntary Turnover < 6%
- feel executives are trustworthy 100% 100%
- feel they have flexibility in work schedules 96% 96%
- feel their work links to company goals 94% 94%
- feel they impact company success 93% 93%
- feel accomplishment from their work 90% 90%
- feel everyone works together to achieve goals 90% 90%
HPS believes in creating an environment that encourages and supports diversity, provides ongoing development, and celebrating our achievements – all which help us to work together at our best.
Our mission is to build better communities by saving time and making choices. Our employees support the communities through philanthropy, community involvement, board membership, HPS sponsored activities and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Come make a difference with us!
FEATURED JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Director of Sales
The Director of Sales is responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company objectives that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. This position is additionally responsible for the sale of the organization’s products in a specified region or major geographical area and provides ongoing support to the product distribution channel.